If you're a large land owner, you've probably been told the best strategy, is to 'diversify'. But what does that mean? Where to start? How to fund these diversification projects?
Instead of selling off land, or trying to do it yourself, we have a hybrid solution.
1. We look at the wider community eco-system demands and trends
2. We create a 25 year plan for the whole estate & surrounding area
3. Our expert team manages the whole process, from development to operation
4. We invest in the long term plans for the estate
5. We share the rewards with you
Book a strategy call
Book a 30 minute strategy call with us. Let's talk about where you want to go, & what obstacles are preventing you get there.
Some examples of country estate joint ventures
- Country estate turnaround
- Commercial property development
- Energy development
- Hotel & resort
- Product & business creation
We establish a local presence, trading under a new brand, with all parties sharing equity in a newly formed special purpose limited liability company. You provide access to the buildings & land, we take care of everything else.
Interested in working with us?
Book a 30 minute strategy call with us. Let's talk about where you want to go, & what obstacles are preventing you get there
Some other videos you might like
How to Grow your business during a recession
The four types of company
(& the best strategy for each)
Market cycles: What's the best strategy?