We invest in, & we help struggling businesses
+ £ 1,820,000
Cash in Bank
Adding an average £ 1,820,000 to the bank account of each business
+ £ 523,000
Increasing profit margins by an average £ 523,000
An average 67 jobs saved, in every business we've worked with
Sometimes it can be hard to admit, when things aren't going to plan. But the problems get bigger, and the hole gets deeper, the longer it's left without help.
There are many reasons, that can cause a business to become distressed.
The first step, is to admit you have a problem.
Common signs of distress
- Loss of market share
- Loss of reputation
- Stagnant or dropping revenue
- Increased overhead %
- Bank demands more information
- Suppliers reduce credit terms
- Accounts frozen or 'on stop'
- Payment cards rejected at checkout
- Bank asks for additional security
- Staff turnover is increasing
- Unhappy staff
- Increasing need to borrow more capital
- Financial records filed later & later
- Finance director on long term sick leave (or quits)
- Overdraft is above the limit
- Cheques bouncing
- Bank requests some repayment
- Statutory payments in arrears (PAYE, VAT)
- Legal actions (Writs, CCJ's)
- Bailiff's visiting your premises
- Debt collection letters
- Insolvency practitioner letters offering help
- Unable to pay staff wages
- Unable to pay rent on the business premises
- Creditor terms are stretched
- Bidding landmark projects, hoping to turn it around
Removing the cancer
Most people think of business turnaround, being just financial. Whilst adding cash to the business is vitally important, there are 5 other fundamentals, equally as important
The Business Turnaround Framework™
Without working on all these areas, the same problems will reappear within a few months
Our investment criteria
Due to the high number of enquiries we receive, we have set a number of criteria for the type and size of business that we work with. We welcome enquiries from businesses that fit these criteria.
£ 2m+ revenue
UK Limited company
B2B client base
Minimum 3 years trading
We have over 100 years combined experience, turning around, growing & selling 7 & 8 figure businesses.
We are primarily interested in the following sectors:
We've developed a very efficient & fast process for turning around enquiries. For business turnaround enquiries, we can normally complete a deal & start the turnaround process within 7 days of receiving the enquiry.
If your business meets the above criteria, & you'd like to enquire about working with us, the next step is to contact us & tell us a little bit about your business. If we feel that we can help your business, we'll arrange an initial conversation to discuss your current issues.